• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR Rootbeer Rubber set - READY for selling from Sept 2017

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update that the Rootbeer color rubber part for Juliet and Romeo 1 are ready, yes full set. Now we will start taking pictures and have them ready to sell on all our markets: website, eBay & Amazon.

Thank you for the support.

IMG_2340.JPG

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update that the Rootbeer color rubber part for Juliet and Romeo 1 are ready, yes full set. Now we will start taking pictures and have them ready to sell on all our markets: website, eBay & Amazon.

Thank you for the support.

View attachment 378685
Those look excellent! I've never been a rootbeer fan but I will have to try out a set. I didn't care for the texture of OEM rootbeer for some reason.

Mr.Linegear it's about time to start manufacturing PitBossII rubbers
I read somewhere and it goes like this "a clear No is better than a false yes"...lol. sorry no plan for other frame than the X-Metal line which we cover. Hope you can find some spare oem rubber for your PB.

The post that was here was written as a joke and I didn't think anyone could for a second belive that I could be this serious about some earstems rubber.
@Linegear Japan I know you are a descent man. Don't let my post bring you down man.

Last edited:
Back