• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR Rootbeer Rubber set - READY for selling from Sept 2017

Linegear Japan

X-Metal Professional
Platinum Forum Sponsor
Premium Member
Lifetime Sponsor
Japan
Hi,

* I am trying to post update in our home thread, but I think the spreading of message is limited judging by the like and tag. And OakleyForum is unique and just like the X-Man post from time to time out of his home thread, I'd though I will give it a try.

** Disclaimer: We only post quality information in our home thread, I'd assure you, when you read you will get something new - no blah blah.... lol
LINEGEAR Japan Corner, Q&A, latest update

A few new products which we have started selling:
- Orbital Screw for Romeo 2.0
- X-Squared Nose Screw
- Temple Screw for X-Metal in the X-Metal color

Anyway, we have heard the need of our customers asking for a rootbeer color & yes complete rubber set and voila here is the sample. We are making them for Oakley Romeo 1 and Juliet, to start with.

Have a look. And kindly tag and share with as many friends as you knew who might want them.

We will update when they are ready to sell, likely the timeline is 2-3 weeks from now.

Thank you

This is sample color, we will have them as complete rubber set: earsock, temple shock, gasket & nosepad!

LINEGEAR Root Beer rubber set - Romeo 1.JPG
LINEGEAR Root Beer rubber set - Juliet.JPG
LINEGEAR Root Beer rubber set.JPG

Last edited:
Sweet, I'll definitely be buying a rootbeer kit for Juliet! Will these be complete sets like your other ones with orbital gaskets and t-shocks?

Also, would love to see you guys start making a retina burn color. As always, thanks for helping us preserve our x-metals!

Sweet, I'll definitely be buying a rootbeer kit for Juliet! Will these be complete sets like your other ones with orbital gaskets and t-shocks?

Also, would love to see you guys start making a retina burn color. As always, thanks for helping us preserve our x-metals!

Yes we will have them as complete rubber set: earsock, temple shock, gasket & nosepad!

Hi,

* I am trying to post update in our home thread, but I think the spreading of message is limited judging by the like and tag. And OakleyForum is unique and just like the X-Man post from time to time out of his home thread, I'd though I will give it a try.

** Disclaimer: We only post quality information in our home thread, I'd assure you, when you read you will get something new - no blah blah.... lol
LINEGEAR Japan Corner, Q&A, latest update

A few new products which we have started selling:
- Orbital Screw for Romeo 2.0
- X-Squared Nose Screw
- Temple Screw for X-Metal in the X-Metal color

Anyway, we have heard the need of our customers asking for a rootbeer color & yes complete rubber set and voila here is the sample. We are making them for Oakley Romeo 1 and Juliet, to start with.

Have a look. And kindly tag and share with as many friends as you knew who might want them.

We will update when they are ready to sell, likely the timeline is 2-3 weeks from now.

Thank you

This is sample color, we will have them as complete rubber set: earsock, temple shock, gasket & nosepad!

View attachment 363940 View attachment 363939 View attachment 363941
:hi:

Oh wow, Linegear does it again! Those look fantastic! I was never a fan of OEM rootbeer because it had a different feel than the black. I assume yours will be the same high quality silicone you have in your other rubbers? I'll most definitely be ordering a set... or 3... Haha! Thank you Linegear, can't wait to try these out!

Back