• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear Rubber vs OEM

Meh

Oakley Expert
I have some Ducati Juliets that are in dire need of rubber replacement. How does Linegear compare to OEM for durability, comfort, and fitment? Obviously I would prefer OEM, but finding Ducati rubbers for a reasonable price isn't easy.

I have some Ducati Juliets that are in dire need of rubber replacement. How does Linegear compare to OEM for durability, comfort, and fitment? Obviously I would prefer OEM, but finding Ducati rubbers for a reasonable price isn't easy.
From what I've heard. Linegear is the best option after oem.

Linegear makes their rubber out of silicone. It holds up quite well and is the best aftermarket rubber I've found so far. Just make sure you lube the ear socks with something (I use the lens cleaner) to help with instillation. If you tear the rubber putting it on you're not gonna be a happy camper, lol.

Linegear makes their rubber out of silicone. It holds up quite well and is the best aftermarket rubber I've found so far. Just make sure you lube the ear socks with something (I use the lens cleaner) to help with instillation. If you tear the rubber putting it on you're not gonna be a happy camper, lol.
Don't you hate it when you tear the rubber when putting it on? :eek: