• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear US Reseller - discussion and express opinion

Have you considered approaching @InfiniteHero about being a US distributor. He is already a forum sponsor, has a website started, and provides some services for frame customization already.... Might be an easy fit for him. I've delt with him personally, and he has been great to work with. Just a suggestion.

LOL, @THE X-MAN I have been in talks with them for the last month, trying to carry the full line of the products. However, not sure if an agreement will be made. I think @Linegear Official want more of a small operation to do this and something to sell product just to friends and small customer base. They are also limiting the markets to sell on, and not sure if the Forum would be included as a stay away from zone or not. Haven't brought that part up yet. Just selling to friends and even the Forum is not profitable enough to mess with all the work that would need to be done. Its hard to compete with the Manufacturer on any level, Oakley included and their small dealers are dropping like flies due to those issues with online sales. Customers come in try them on and then go online to purchase. Price and ease of purchase is what its all about now. We will see, maybe soon we will reach some sort of agreement on this, I would make an arrangement for discounts to Forum Members only if they allowed me too. Its all up to them

hahaha.... you guys like to tease us, don't you. Let's put it this way, speak some Japanese :cool-33:

we have a hard time here, one reseller is not possible, since two/three person offerED proposal to us already, how can we choose one? Base on first come first serve, we have to say No, we don't like conflict.

Also, we are a small operation as well.

For all OF members, the selling from our web is still on-going. :lolsign:

Have you considered approaching @InfiniteHero about being a US distributor. He is already a forum sponsor, has a website started, and provides some services for frame customization already.... Might be an easy fit for him. I've delt with him personally, and he has been great to work with. Just a suggestion.

Thank you.... Two other people approached us before Hero.

Please understand we are from a different culture, as well as business habit.

Thank you all for a good cooperation.

Last edited:
Back