• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - Testimonials / Kind messages from our customers

Ryan's message put a wide smile on our face (while we are still trying to ship out all order made during the sale campaign - so busy, so apologize to any late email reply)

We can only do a professional packaging, unfortunately, and the tax is the judgement of the custom official. Thank you Ryan for the message and the support.

ryan_18July2017.png

A few update here, one from an APO address, which we received order from time to time, (with a few typo in his text)

Prenston
Prenston_17 Nov 2017.png

Rejie
rejie sebollena_thank you for the rubber.png

eBay buyer
Untitled.png

Arturo
Arturo_17 Nov 2017.png

Received a set of blue rubbers, a set of green rubbers and a set of grey nose bombs for my Juliets to-day, just 7 days after order, and I dodged the dreaded import duty too .............. RESULT !!!!!!!!!!!!
Many thanks LInegear, I tried to leave you 5 star feedback on your site but couldn't find the relevant page so I just left it on your Inquiry page. Maybe a feedback page might be an idea ........... or did I just miss it?

Received a set of blue rubbers, a set of green rubbers and a set of grey nose bombs for my Juliets to-day, just 7 days after order, and I dodged the dreaded import duty too .............. RESULT !!!!!!!!!!!!
Many thanks LInegear, I tried to leave you 5 star feedback on your site but couldn't find the relevant page so I just left it on your Inquiry page. Maybe a feedback page might be an idea ........... or did I just miss it?
Thank you for the kind words. If you order via eBay, you can leave feedback on the items. And if you order via website, there is a link in the shipping email where you can give a review. Let me know via pm if you still cant figure it out.

Found the link OK, I'll use it for future purchases ........... thanks again

Thank you for the kind words. If you order via eBay, you can leave feedback on the items. And if you order via website, there is a link in the shipping email where you can give a review. Let me know via pm if you still cant figure it out.

Bob is so happy about our product, especially that this time he doesnt pay an import tax.
a happy customer.png

Latest Posts

Back