1. Want to see less ads, private areas and be able to post? Register Today to receive all these benefits and more!
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Linegear Japan

Linegear Japan X-Metal Professional Platinum Forum Sponsor Premium Member

This thread is to pay homage to LINEGEAR Best Customers. I printed screen some of their "thank you" message and post them here. There are more customers out there which I would you like to thanks for your kind messages.

The reason we made this is to re-enforced the spirit of good behavior, kindness and friendship across the world.

Tell you the truth, these are the oil lubricating our effort to bring great products with a determined customer service to serve our customers.

And the truth is not always on the pink side, there are times when the negative aspect almost discourage us, for example a charge back case for our refined lenses well packed and only to be told they are not as described but buyer didn't send it back, or case like that. Some of you are eBay sellers knows this feeling when your transaction are scammed.

Again, we want to focus on bringing great product to keep the X-Metal alive and focus on the positive side! Have a great day everyone!

PS: And also thanks to OakleyForum heroes, to those who help contribute their knowledge to the beginners and especially defend the rightness of thing. You know who you are!

LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - zorrolion_thanks for the shipping of PBII.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - brad.faye_160516.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - 6836andrew_060116.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - bakryhernan_Canada.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - Daniel Roldan_happy with lenses.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - Dave_010816.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - James_260815.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - German Rodrigues_Brazil.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - Duane Gonzales_LG US_250416.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - Joey Calimlim_thanks for shipping to Philippines.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - Jason LeCount-thanks the making the tool_LG4984.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - Logan Hickey_050516.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - Luis Ruiz_after waiting and order arrived.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - sven422_lenses is 5 stars for all categories.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - William Lawrence_150416.png

Last edited: 2/5/17
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Great stuff. :D

Linegear Japan likes this.
  3. Linegear Japan

Images will be re-posted soon. Will need to hide some private email and stuff.

joecool862 and OakleyFrankFMJ like this.
  4. OakleyFrankFMJ

OakleyFrankFMJ The Legend - - Vlad the Impaler Premium Member Lifetime Member

Oooooops

5. Linegear Japan

Some more...
    LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - Aarron Smith_101015.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - alipsa2015.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - Bapapon Y._Th_19Nov2014.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - big_nose_75.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - blan-ric.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - carmook.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - Chris Kuhlmann_Germany.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - ddvale.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - Derek Arnold thanks for refund_030415.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - eBay ID_alfred_1965_200315.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - fir_and.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - Gerard Vendrell Casas.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - lior agasi_101015.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - madrpmrussell.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - mtb-nj.png

6. Linegear Japan

And some more...
    LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - pawa-sa2013.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - pbp17781.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - Scott Russell.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - shigure31_070415.png LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - plazo-us_Pete Lazo.png
    LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - plazo-us_Pete Lazo.png
    LINEGEAR Wall of Fame - S. Schwitalla.png

Last edited: 2/5/17
  7. johncatral

johncatral Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

I just ordered my very first item from you guys through eBay last night under 'ho0nz', so I know I'm getting the best service. :) Can't wait! :) Thank you!

Jon the Don and Linegear Japan like this.
  8. joecool862

joecool862 Keeper of the Skull Premium Member Lifetime Member

Linegear has excellent customer service and a fantastic product. Thank you for helping to keep our xmetals refreshed and in service!

Linegear Japan and Jon the Don like this.
  9. Project

Project Oakley Beginner

Amen to that, didn't know what I'd do with my Juliet's until I discovered Linegear. Pair of lenses here & some nose rubbers & rivets there & voilĂ ! Essentially new wearables. Daisuke -> :neo:

10. BadDad320

BadDad320 Oakley Enthusiast Premium Member

Linegear equals Top Quality......