• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear

Yeah I made my purchase on October 16th via PayPal. Got a confirmation about the purchase but never got any info on tracking. I went with the standard shipping service.

Also sent them an email two days ago but haven't gotten a response to that either.

This is weird, I also just noticed that the payment I sent is nowhere on my history for the month of October. It's like it never happened.

How can I make a dispute if it's not even on my history?

My tracking number shows that my White kit left Ibaraki on Oct 31 and today is at Tokyo Int'l Airport........

You must've paid for the upgraded shipping. Even with basic shipping there's no way it would take more than two weeks to arrive here.

Generally speaking shipping from Japan is very reliable, especially if you use EMS. I buy a lot of stuff from Japan and always use EMS which means it gets from Japan my doorstep in three days. Only downside is for those who use military addresses, EMS is not an option.

Standard International Shipping doesn't usually come with tracking although some cases a tracking number was provided.

Is there anything I can do? I've tried contacting Linegear but haven't gotten a response and the payment is not being shown on my PayPal history.

Something funky is going on here...

Its crazy that your PayPal shows no transaction....did you checkout through the Linegear website?

Back