• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Linegear

Went through the Linegear website using PayPal. I have the email and transaction ID to prove the transaction took place but it is nowhere to be found on my PayPal history. Even tried to search by ID number and no go. I can't contact PayPal if the transaction isn't even in the system.

Linegear isn't really good at replying to email for some reason. But yeah, contact Paypal. If the money is already out of your account through Paypal via Linegear's website, they should be able to sort it out.

Went through the Linegear website using PayPal. I have the email and transaction ID to prove the transaction took place but it is nowhere to be found on my PayPal history. Even tried to search by ID number and no go. I can't contact PayPal if the transaction isn't even in the system.

It happen to me before, i had an email from Linegear about my order but my Paypal payment history not showing like it didn't get processed...after a week i just reorder again, got my stuff from Linegear... Normally if your order has been processed you will get a email with tracking number the next day and i only used the $ 8 standard shipping always get my stuff within 5-8 days...

I know I actually paid because I used the remaining amount in my account. I got the confirmation email but no tracking (I remember reading they said standard doesn't include tracking).

I know I actually paid because I used the remaining amount in my account. I got the confirmation email but no tracking (I remember reading they said standard doesn't include tracking).
The $8 registered air mail there is a delivery confirmation number...

Checked my tracking today.....Ordered from Linegear on Oct 30th and the kit arrived in Los Angeles yesterday....Not bad....I guess the hurricane won't be affecting delivery after all.....shipments coming in from the West......

I place a pretty big order with Linegear on Monday, I received an email saying that it has shipped and i got a tracking number. I did however pay for the EMS shipping. SO... lets see how long it takes.

Latest Posts

Back