• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lingear

Got it as well rubbers are cheaper now very hesitant on non oem rubbers though.
If you haven't seen or felt them yet, Linegear does offer the next best alternative to OEM. I have tried many different aftermarket companies over the years, and nothing has come close to Linegear quality. The colors are pretty close to OEM, albeit with a tiny bit of translucence. I have many sets of them, and I am very happy with the quality of every piece. Give them a shot if you want to add some color to your metals.

If you haven't seen or felt them yet, Linegear does offer the next best alternative to OEM. I have tried many different aftermarket companies over the years, and nothing has come close to Linegear quality. The colors are pretty close to OEM, albeit with a tiny bit of translucence. I have many sets of them, and I am very happy with the quality of every piece. Give them a shot if you want to add some color to your metals.

I agree.

They're made out of silicone and should last longer through normal use than OEM. They don't become "more grippy" in sweat like unobtainium, but at the same time they don't become slippery either, in my experience.

Thanks bro will look into it

i actually prefer the Linegear nose rubbers. i think the OEM nose bombs are too grippy and i find myself always adjusting how they sit on my nose while wearing them.

Latest Posts

Back