• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LinusOBerlin´s 1000th Post

Congratulations on the milestone! You have an awesome collection there and you always have something positive to add... It's been great seeing what you share as we have some of the same interests, Oakleys, good food (though you do seem to like duck a bit more than I do;)) and time with the family! :drinks:

Congratulations on the big 1000! A true milestone :) I have to say this is a stunning XS collection, so many amazing pairs and the 24K (obviously) is stunning! Great to have you apart of the forum and congratulations again on 1000 posts!

Thank you, yes the 24 K is my favourite ;)

Congratulations on reaching 1000 posts. It is a good milestone and I have enjoyed your presence on the forum. That XS collection looks awesome!

Thanks Buddy, appreciate

Congrats for Post 1K and that is an awesome X-Squared Collection! :)

Thanks Bro :)

Congrats on the milestone. That's impressive. We joined at around the same time and you have almost 10x more posts than me. :)

Also you have a very nice XS collection!

Yes thank you, I spent a lot of time here ;)

Congratulations on the milestone! You have an awesome collection there and you always have something positive to add... It's been great seeing what you share as we have some of the same interests, Oakleys, good food (though you do seem to like duck a bit more than I do;)) and time with the family! :drinks:

Thank you Mate, we have indeed the same interests, first of all my Family, then Oakleys and very close duck meals ;)

OMG LOL !! Its that quick 1k post. I remember mines not too long ago congrats bro on the milestone. You have a great collection bro keep it up. I have not been active lately too busy work and in the process of moving, now lets look forward for 2k.

Congratulations on your milestone, but especially thank you for your friendship and for being here, people like you gets bigger this community,

Thanks bro!!!

P.d.: 24k is the best ;)

Congratulations on your milestone, but especially thank you for your friendship and for being here, people like you gets bigger this community,

Thanks bro!!!

P.d.: 24k is the best ;)

Thanks a lot Bro, means a lot to me :)

Sweet XS collection!

Congrats on the 1000 post milestone! Lets see them other X-Metals!

Thank you

Back