• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘List of All Livestrong (Lance Armstrong) Models Produced

Missing the BMX chrome Jawbones. I’d like to replace my mangled ones if anyone has.. how rare are these do we think?

Silver iridium lenses, livestrong socks.

325A35D4-B059-4F1D-A8D0-7C48F57AFAE4.jpeg

Missing the BMX chrome Jawbones. I’d like to replace my mangled ones if anyone has.. how rare are these do we think?

Silver iridium lenses, livestrong socks.

View attachment 449566
Thanks @CosmoKedros. It's the first I've heard of these. What is the sku number?

It looks like a custom BMX chrome (with different jaws and rubbers and sprayed icons). Have you got a picture of the microfibre bag or the box info?

Thanks @CosmoKedros. It's the first I've heard of these. What is the sku number?

It looks like a custom BMX chrome (with different jaws and rubbers and sprayed icons). Have you got a picture of the microfibre bag or the box info?

The number on the frame I remember is the same as the array with the violet and green lenses etc, as I have those as well. the microfiber bag is the same as well. I bought mine off eBay from a French collector who didn’t have the box anymore. Oakley confirmed to me that the silver iridium lenses only came on this model and weren’t available separately. I got hit by a car and wanted to replace them, so I sent them a tweet.

The number on the frame I remember is the same as the array with the violet and green lenses etc, as I have those as well. the microfiber bag is the same as well. I bought mine off eBay from a French collector who didn’t have the box anymore. Oakley confirmed to me that the silver iridium lenses only came on this model and weren’t available separately. I got hit by a car and wanted to replace them, so I sent them a tweet.
This is what I think they were originally.
Jawbone BMX Chrome (Vented) / Jade / +Red / Violet Iridium

Because I am sceptical they are an Oakley sanctioned release, I'd need to see some more supporting evidence before putting it on the list. If it came with a BMX bag, then I think that would definitely prove it was someone's custom homage piece. I've not seen or heard of a Livestrong release like this.

Perhaps some of the other Jawbone collectors I know might be able to comment on authenticity @SoulFulFrog, @RacingJacketFAN, @the_owl, @Patient_Cero, @Oakster, @pjd1234,

@Raptor (from South Africa) apparently made a "Livestrong" BMX one Cacatman's Jawbone/Racing Jacket Collection

I’m hoping to meet Lance next week at Flanders. Maybe I should just ask him! Ha
Is he going to be in Flanders? I'm also going to ride there, on Saturday, one day before the pros, and I will be the only one with red racing jackets (gen 2), ahha, :) are you going for the race? Regards

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk