• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘List of All Livestrong (Lance Armstrong) Models Produced

The silly part is anyone could make this pair. I actually have all the parts nessesary here. It may be a release but to how many there are is up in the air.

This is what I think they were originally.
Jawbone BMX Chrome (Vented) / Jade / +Red / Violet Iridium

Because I am sceptical they are an Oakley sanctioned release, I'd need to see some more supporting evidence before putting it on the list. If it came with a BMX bag, then I think that would definitely prove it was someone's custom homage piece. I've not seen or heard of a Livestrong release like this.

Perhaps some of the other Jawbone collectors I know might be able to comment on authenticity @SoulFulFrog, @RacingJacketFAN, @the_owl, @Patient_Cero, @Oakster, @pjd1234,

@Raptor (from South Africa) apparently made a "Livestrong" BMX one Cacatman's Jawbone/Racing Jacket Collection

The only thing I question, is the "Oakley" written on the icon as it appears in his photo, unless that is chipped paint... Not sure if it was actually released, but Lance did wear a pair like this in 2010 with Team Radioshack.

lance-armstrong-ciclista-banido-do-esporte-por-doping-1351099311394_1024x768.jpg

The only thing I question, is the "Oakley" written on the icon as it appears in his photo, unless that is chipped paint... Not sure if it was actually released, but Lance did wear a pair like this in 2010 with Team Radioshack.

View attachment 449836
Well, I think that’s probably proof enough for me even if it is easy (although expensive) to replicate.

In conclusion, I’m certain (I hope!) they are original and not customs. Yes @cacatman you could replicate with the bits, nothing on the frame to differentiate from another BMX Chrome set.

That photo is from the 2010 Tour of California - the beginning of the end for him... I think that’s the only race he wore them at.

View attachment 449836
In conclusion, I’m certain (I hope!) they are original and not customs. Yes @cacatman you could replicate with the bits, nothing on the frame to differentiate from another BMX Chrome set.

That photo is from the 2010 Tour of California - the beginning of the end for him... I think that’s the only race he wore them at.
Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle. This pair is now IN!!