• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

šŸ¦˜List of All Oakley Coins Released

Posting this one here for consolidation; but would like to know more.
This one came out about 2 years ago and from a reliable/legitimate source.
Never saw it until it was presented for purchase.
Any info/background on this one?

View attachment 687592View attachment 687593

They were given out this past February at Retail Assault to recognize years of service with Oakley. There are 5, 10 and 15 year coins. There may be a 20 year coin but I donā€™t remember off the top of my head. The back of the coin had an image of a grip (1975), Eyeshade (1984), and OTT( 2000). The coin was accompanied by a card to congratulate you on your anniversary.

They were given out this past February at Retail Assault to recognize years of service with Oakley. There are 5, 10 and 15 year coins. There may be a 20 year coin but I donā€™t remember off the top of my head. The back of the coin had an image of a grip (1975), Eyeshade (1984), and OTT( 2000). The coin was accompanied by a card to congratulate you on your anniversary.
They sound really cool...

Really cool! Sad to me someone who earned that just sold it. Unless they had extra ;)

This thread is an eye opener. I have some X-Metals and a couple had coins come with it. I paid no attention to them. Heck. I don't even though what I did with them. I didn't realize that was a collectors things as well. It seems anything with an elliptical O is collection worthy. Am I right in saying that?

This thread is an eye opener. I have some X-Metals and a couple had coins come with it. I paid no attention to them. Heck. I don't even though what I did with them. I didn't realize that was a collectors things as well. It seems anything with an elliptical O is collection worthy. Am I right in saying that?

Well most collectors like complete with matching box X-metals, thereā€™s a few coins that were not part of the X-metal line so they make them more desirable

I worked at Foothill Ranch for a number of years, and earned two Oakley 5 coins. This is what they look like, grey and perfect.

Oakley 5 coins.jpg