• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘List of Malaysian (and Honorary Malaysian) Oakley Forum Members

Hello Cacatman has come to my attention that you are from Malasya but live in other place, I will travel Manila Central and need somebody to talk to there, also will sell much of my stuff preferably Malasyan Oakley Buyers

Do you know Somebody intersected in buy oakley ?

Hello Cacatman has come to my attention that you are from Malasya but live in other place, I will travel Manila Central and need somebody to talk to there, also will sell much of my stuff preferably Malasyan Oakley Buyers

Do you know Somebody intersected in buy oakley ?
Hi bro, Please PM me. Your inbox is full.

Hello, Yes this is a new acount amigo.
I will soon able to do that send you PM.
In the mean time.
I have lot of things to sell
Any advice for my travel to Malasya, or who want some oakley stuff? ?
Im already vaccinated against CV 19

Hello, Yes this is a new acount amigo.
I will soon able to do that send you PM.
In the mean time.
I have lot of things to sell
Any advice for my travel to Malasya, or who want some oakley stuff? ?
Im already vaccinated against CV 19
I'm not sure if they are accepting non-Malaysian citizens into Malaysia yet. You should check. Also, if you don't have a COVID-19 PCR test BEFORE arrival, you will quarantine for 14 days in a hotel. If you do have a negative PCR result, then you only have to quarantine for 7 days.

Hello Cacatman.
Im selling My X metal Collection in order to travel there you know anyone from Malasya interested in Shoes Watches And X metals ?
also Will like to ask you do you know this site Is safe buy from there

I will like to buy here but ...
Yeah why don't you just buy and sell here or ebay? It will save you some $$$ and the hassle of travelling out of the country

Hello Mike.
Im not going to Malasya (despite is a Exotic and beutiful country ) to buy,
The Company I work for want me there on a projet for 3 months.

And Im looking for People from Malasya because:
I know nobody there (need to make friends) And we Mexican like to have friends!
Learn the basic language (cuz I dont speak Mayasian ) Learn about Is Milenial Culture
I can sell my Xmetals, watch etc.. because I dont wear them .. and people form Malasy here know the value of it. Need some cash.
Those sites have good prices .

Back