• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

šŸ¦˜List of Oakley Frame and Lens Dimensions & Sizes

Does anyone happen to know the size of the oil rigs or offshoot lenses? I'm looking for something to cut a Hijinx out of. The Hijinx is about 64 wide by 42 tall. I tried the Radarlock pitch and it looks like it will barely work. So I am looking for some other options and colors.

Field jacket is actually a toric lens (and slightly flatter) but will work. So you could also try turbine, double edge, drop point if u want toric lenses that are large enough and flatter.
Hi Team, I have a pair of field jackets and am really struggling to find lenses to replace them, will turbine lenses fit in

Field Jacket OO9402​

thanks so much

Hi Team, I have a pair of field jackets and am really struggling to find lenses to replace them, will turbine lenses fit in

Field Jacket OO9402​

thanks so much
Message me. I can get you prizm road, prizm road black, prizm sapphire, or prizm trail for $76 shipped inside the USA. Delivery in under 2 weeks. Custom cut for a frame that big will be tough. Turbine isn't big enough.

Back