• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘List of Rarest Non-Frogskin Oakleys

love hate and phobia are on this list and you see them for sale all the time that specific Jupiter lx is barley ever on the market for sale
I totally agree that they hardly come up. I saw one on ebay 2 years ago.

But there's many reasons why a pair may not be seen for sale. Rarity is just one factor.

The Freeman Transport Jawbones weren't particularly rare (30 produced), but because they were given to employees (ie the non collecting) public, very very few survived. On the other hand, the pairs that were less numerous (but auctioned) eg blends frogskins were sold for high prices. Because of their initial high value and the fact that they were picked up by collectors, they tend to be well maintained.

Also, the reason the Rizla (specifically) isn't on the list is because I don't have any confirmed numbers that I've seen from anyone.

You say there were 200 made. But who did you hear/read that from? I'm happy to list it provisionally, but I'm not keen if you are unsure of the number.

Pretty sure the 2 people I tagged were ones I’ve heard it from before or maybe it was another member he had a full face helmet as an avatar I don’t remember his name something “racing”