• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘List of Rarest Non-Frogskin Oakleys

Good customs no doubt, nothing special move on :lol:
Daaaamn. I was just looking at those photos again, I know what upsets you PJ's, that emerald, in both sunnies. Can't say as I have seen that dark emerald any where. Its cause you can't see yourself in them, that is what so upseting.
Fear not, you are beautiful. Obviously would be more beautiful with these perched on your schnozzle.:lol:
Serial numbers are definilty nice, I love a matched up box with a low number. But thats just it, means theres 100's to 1000's of serial numbers out there.
None here, except the #1 and #3

Daaaamn. I was just looking at those photos again, I know what upsets you PJ's, that emerald, in both sunnies. Can't say as I have seen that dark emerald any where. Its cause you can't see yourself in them, that is what so upseting.
Fear not, you are beautiful. Obviously would be more beautiful with these perched on your schnozzle.:lol:
Serial numbers are definilty nice, I love a matched up box with a low number. But thats just it, means theres 100's to 1000's of serial numbers out there.
None here, except the #1 and #3
Whatever you say :whistle:

I have some sort of prototype x squared. It has gold nose and arms with xm orbitals. Along with that the #22 is engraved into each orbital. There was another, #23 of similar design but with polished orbitals instead. I can grab some pics of it in awhile. Not sure the story behind it tho.

I have some sort of prototype x squared. It has gold nose and arms with xm orbitals. Along with that the #22 is engraved into each orbital. There was another, #23 of similar design but with polished orbitals instead. I can grab some pics of it in awhile. Not sure the story behind it tho.
Any pictures available?

#23 was sold by SouLFuLFroG not long ago, I'd check in with him to see if he's got any additional info he can provided on their origin.