• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘List of Rarest Non-Frogskin Oakleys

Maybe you can add to the list with the rare 2014 employee issued Disruptive By Design M2 with the non-public release teal coloured icons and socks to go with the white polished frame and fire iridium lenses with a cool itching. The rare micro bag is also a nice addition. Whilst exact numbers are unknown, around 300 is the number that I have been able to source. If anyone has one that is willing to sell, please PM me :)View attachment 587170 View attachment 587171 View attachment 587172

Nice!!

@cacatman
I think this is good infos. These are the list of 1/1 pairs released 2014.

Wow!! It’s been that long
FC5637DE-649A-4535-87F8-30DF1EE87D9B.jpeg

D77A6015-77F2-4523-9255-D90BC47F59FB.png

69A16ED4-683B-431F-869C-D85189ACC6C3.png

Some people cant read
And other people can't spell. So what's your point? In any case, English is his 4th language and your 1st. I think I can let it slide.

Oakley G gave me that figure and OakleyBezerk knows a lot about this pair too.
Alley

Upgraded...
M2 Disruptive by Design non-public release teal icons and socks with polished white frame and fire iridium lenses with rare microfibre bag (@Oakley Sydney as per @Oakley G and @oakleybezerk)

And other people can't spell. So what's your point? In any case, English is his 4th language and your 1st. I think I can let it slide.

Upgraded...
M2 Disruptive by Design non-public release teal icons and socks with polished white frame and fire iridium lenses with rare microfibre bag (@Oakley Sydney as per @Oakley G and @oakleybezerk)

Im typing from my phone and dont use autospell....so it doesnt add apostrophes for me and im too lazy to add them myself. We have had this conversation a few times before yet you still try to make the same moot point.

You think i know that the word "cant" is a conjunction of the 2 words "can" and "not", but i dont know where to put the apostrophe?

Youve failed

Im typing from my phone and dont use autospell....so it doesnt add apostrophes for me and im too lazy to add them myself. We have had this conversation a few times before yet you still try to make the same moot point.

You think i know that the word "cant" is a conjunction of the 2 words "can" and "not", but i dont know where to put the apostrophe?

Youve failed
triggered much?