• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

List Your Frogs

@Jono - Im waiting on afew pairs to arrive still. Blackrainbow Grey, Medicom, Gentei, Camos, 2 Artist editions and maybe something from Dave. Ive done alittle too much spending this week!

@Jono - Im waiting on afew pairs to arrive still. Blackrainbow Grey, Medicom, Gentei, Camos, 2 Artist editions and maybe something from Dave. Ive done alittle too much spending this week!

Artist Editions? for Frogs? or just the regular artist series stuff? coz the only artist edition frog i know are the APs..=) unless you scored one! =)

Sadly no, just reqular lame style artist editions. I dont have that sort of cash flow to grab a AP. Maybe one day when i start taking my frogs seriously.

oh oh...
i hear that. the artist editions are not lame! i love them all . . . some more or less but they are cool! IMO
:eek:)

Sadly no, just reqular lame style artist editions. I dont have that sort of cash flow to grab a AP. Maybe one day when i start taking my frogs seriously.

Dang I thought scooping up Gentei, Medicom, and BKRW is taking it pretty seriously. FrogTastic you scary! I'd hate to see your scores when you DO take it seriously.

Back