• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

List Your Frogs

i need to add more frogs to my collection too man. it has been stagnant for far too long. btw, lovin the avatar/profile pic @JamBam. that's exactly what i'm gonna do when my kid is born. ha!

Hahaha thanks Jono....its my youngest son. He is wearing the CMON gold i have been wanting for so long. If you notice my last avatar on my FB my elders one is wearing the Supreme Gold. Seems that my children loves to wear my froggies....!!! o,O

Hahaha thanks Jono....its my youngest son. He is wearing the CMON gold i have been wanting for so long. If you notice my last avatar on my FB my elders one is wearing the Supreme Gold. Seems that my children loves to wear my froggies....!!! o,O

i hope my kid will grow up to love the Frogs as well! ha!

Hed568, that's a good pair to start with and is getting harder and harder to find. It's never too late to collect frogs :)

I'll add my tiny collection as well..

• Matte Grey/Purple w/ Violet
• STPL Desgin w/ Pink
• Acid Blue w/ Grey
• Anti Freeze w/ Black (I really wanted ruby or +reds.. My brother had a pair with ruby but lost them....... His first pair.. Now he has a pair of Acid Orange and is getting Blacklight Blue/Orange w/ Fire when they release)
• Shaun White w/24K (two of these. One which I wear all the time and a spare which I'm saving for if the other breaks.)
• Jupiter Camo w/ +red

When the Blacklights release I'm most likely going to get the whole set.

I did have the Acid Pink, but I gave it to my girlfriend.. Thought I'd get her started too ;)

Back