• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Live or die, man?

Oooorrrrr, you could get them gold plated all over :)

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Was thinking I'd catch some backlash for refinishing this pair like I got for wanting to do same to a Ti02 last year. Those ended up being traded for an XM finish pair. Gonna go Plasma.

Dude. F backlash! They're yours!

I'd just have @Litos pick something for me to do to them and who to send them to to get it done, were they mine. You know he's going to pick something kick-ass.

:neo:

Last edited:
Dude. F backlash! They're yours!

I'd just have @Litos pick something for me to do to them and who to send them to to get it done, were they mine. You know he's going to pick something kick-ass.

:neo:
If I land another beater XX, I'm sending it to @zwc0442 for the Ti02 but in sapphire to get the color as close to my car as possible...

**sapphire orbitals**

They're X-Metals- no such thing as too far gone. You'll have to spend some coin of some kind but they CAN be brought back in a fashion of your choosing. Let us know what you choose to do and let us see the finished results- nice find :)

They're X-Metals- no such thing as too far gone. You'll have to spend some coin of some kind but they CAN be brought back in a fashion of your choosing. Let us know what you choose to do and let us see the finished results- nice find :)

haha you'll be surprised. I bought a pair of R2 that was too far gone from @Blockster from here not long ago. Still haven't had time to work on those babies yet

as for the 24k they can be saved. Here's a comparison pic of a custom 24k foil i did for a customer's juliet comparing aginst OEM XX 24k arm. Colors aren't 100% but it's close enough

FB_IMG_14617275338802124.jpg

20160420_085808s.jpg

Latest Posts

Back