• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Live Resin 1:35 Military Soldier Replicas w/ Oakley Apparel

oakleybezerk

Unicorn Chaser
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
The Rainbow Nation
Can't quite remember what exactly I was searching for on eBay when I came across these 1:35 scale resin mold soldiers and assault boot castings which I thought were pretty cool to add to the display cabinets.

If anyone else is interested, go check them out at www.live-resin.com

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

$_57.JPG

Last edited:
Interesting that they offer replica Oakley accessories. I assume they have Oakley's blessing.

I would hope so. Pretty ballsy move if they don't, unless they feel they're "too small to bother" with. Thinking like that gets cool places shut down quick!

They might not have to get Oakley's permission if they are doing a true army replica, correct?

They might not have to get Oakley's permission if they are doing a true army replica, correct?
Tried finding information on the US copyright laws that pertain to models that sport trademarked items and it's a very grey area to say the least. Some companies have gone to court over others replicating their stuff and won and others have failed. I suppose it depends on the lawyers and judge on the day.

Back