• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Livestrong Pit Bull Mid June?!?

Oakleynerd

Staff member
Premium Member
i found this and i'm not sure, if these will be a part of the Livestrongs?!?

livestrongpitbull.jpg

anyway the PB looks COOOOL!!

They look matte black! FINALLY! All the Livestrong should have come matte black! I switched out my Livestrong Radars for matte frames and it looks wayyy better!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

They look matte black! FINALLY! All the Livestrong should have come matte black! I switched out my Livestrong Radars for matte frames and it looks wayyy better!

Matte does look sweet. Still unsure about if I want a pitbull or not. I wonder if the new livestrong fuel cell will be matte black now? and I don't understand why they would make a LIvestrong pitbull?

I say stay with polished black, matte is so boring!

BAPD77 said:
I say stay with polished black, matte is so boring!

The polished yellow pops so much more off the matte black! And it doesn't show fingerprints or damage as much..

The polished yellow pops so much more off the matte black! And it doesn't show fingerprints or damage as much..

Matte is nice, looks very badass to, and yes no damn swirl marks like you get with cars. Only issue with me and matte frames is matte makes your skin oil and everything just stick out.

Back