• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Livestrong Straight Jackets - $70!

Rustpot

M Frame Lover
Clarkston/Romeo MI
Steep and Cheap has these up right now (1:12pm Eastern). They usually post items like Oakleys a few times over the course of a week.

They'll be gone by the time anyone reads this post, but they might pop back up over the weekend!

POLBLAIRI.jpg

My SACALERT has been blowing up for the last week or two. Lots of goggles and asian fit sunnies (and of course Jurys). Everytime my text sounds I yell out "SAC-ALERT" and my wife cringes......LOL

no one cares about armstrong lol.

Black and gold (more yellow) were my school colors, a lot of people had Livestrong pairs when I went there. I like the combo, but the jackets don't fit me. I think you've just inspired me to get a set of yellow rubbery bits for one of my M Frames that is getting ratty.
logo_michigan_technological_university_huskies.gif

They have been goin up for the past few days randomly. Should be poppin up frequently! They had like....400 stock lol.

They have been goin up for the past few days randomly. Should be poppin up frequently! They had like....400 stock lol.
:laugh:and yet I believe I remember reading they are releasing another Livestrong Fuel Cell? why? man, his Oakley line is dead.

Black and gold (more yellow) were my school colors, a lot of people had Livestrong pairs when I went there. I like the combo, but the jackets don't fit me. I think you've just inspired me to get a set of yellow rubbery bits for one of my M Frames that is getting ratty.
logo_michigan_technological_university_huskies.gif
well in that case it's cool to get them, just pop out the lenses lol.
yellow/black M Frame! pics :D

I love the SJ2. I think they're one of the best fitting/looking frames on me. They are just the right size and are casual enough to wear without feeling goofy (The Flak's aren't everyday wear like the SJ2). I just wish they had more variety, but this can patch up that problem! (WHERE IS MY GHOST TEXT FRAME!!!)

Well the SJ 2 are just a heartbeat away from being deleted...there was more choice with OCP a couple years ago in lenses and there was also the Blood Frame/Shadow Cam/ and a few white choices but I agree they may be my favorite thing O has made in terms of fit and coverage for me....I do wear my Black/Black and grey smoke /Slate Flaks regularly...A guy at work actually picked up a pair cuz he liked them so much and another guy got white ones w/ black detail....white's not my thing but..he can pull it off well

Back