• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Livestrong TB2 BNIB #105

Exactly that Steve, Lovely piece of Vintage O, But LA has to be the biggest fraud in the history of Sport, And where Cycling is concerned that is saying something! Guess luckily Oakley had just about finished with the watch "game" when the truth finally came out.

Exactly that Steve, Lovely piece of Vintage O, But LA has to be the biggest fraud in the history of Sport, And where Cycling is concerned that is saying something! Guess luckily Oakley had just about finished with the watch "game" when the truth finally came out.
They all cheated and I would suspect since the invention of juice every pro athlete, even Tiger Woods has juiced. Lance got caught and since he was the big cheese it rained down the hardest on him. He was still an animal and I will always respect that. The juice gives you an edge, it doesn't make you an elite!
Mic drop!

They all cheated and I would suspect since the invention of juice every pro athlete, even Tiger Woods has juiced. Lance got caught and since he was the big cheese it rained down the hardest on him. He was still an animal and I will always respect that. The juice gives you an edge, it doesn't make you an elite!
Mic drop!
Naw, it does. And, he wouldn’t let anyone on his team that wouldn’t do it with him...