• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

lloydrose Collection

lloydrose

I should Work at Oakley
Halifax, NS Canada
I have been wearing nothing but Oakley sunglasses for 23 years ever since a good friend sold me his original M frames when I was 14. I then purchased another pair of M Frames myself when I was 16 and it went on from there. I don't nessesarily call myself a collector since I only have ever had 15 pair at most at any given time but here is a picture of my current setup to store everything in. Its not an Oakley Case but it does the trick. I have owned everything from Over the Tops, Juliet's, Penny's, Magnesium and lots of O-Matter frames. Unfortunately those all left my hands over the years and probably ended up in someone else's collection. Maybe even here. When I get time I'll try to post everything. At the moment I am into Jawbones, Jawbreakers and my all time favorite as a golfer Flak 2.0.

Cheers

IMG_0519.jpg

IMG_0520.jpg

Clean setup and thanks for sharing.
Most generic towers like the Ikea stuff has no much real estate floating above the topmost tier of the sunglass stand on any shelf, it makes them look odd/empty.
I am intrigued by the look of that non-O tower; looks really nice; all it needs is a decal or sicker smacked somewhere on to the top to make it look more legit.

Clean setup and thanks for sharing.
Most generic towers like the Ikea stuff has no much real estate floating above the topmost tier of the sunglass stand on any shelf, it makes them look odd/empty.
I am intrigued by the look of that non-O tower; looks really nice; all it needs is a decal or sicker smacked somewhere on to the top to make it look more legit.

It is infact from IKEA. The shelves are adjustable which I like. Thinking I might get a pot light to put in it.

The area at the bottom I have a basket that has all my extra cases and misc items.

Back