• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale LNIB Matte Black Pitboss 1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he was full of crap though. He didnt seem to believe me when I said I had 6 bosses at that time.

Some people reacted to this post.
Oh I'm sure he was...He probably quit after you told him about your Pits...lol..

Username Hidden said:
Oh I'm sure he was...He probably quit after you told him about your Pits...lol..

Well it didnt help I was wearing Fuel Cells. They were Moto GP fulies but still. He was like yeah right you have 6 bosses with the Tron and Ducati included. LOL little did he know!!

Username Hidden said:
Well it didnt help I was wearing Fuel Cells. They were Moto GP fulies but still. He was like yeah right you have 6 bosses with the Tron and Ducati included. LOL little did he know!!
Lol...I know , right?... He would really be mad now!

Probably lol

Also this nonsense about you selling your profile pic is funny. Its a good pic so I say you are allowed. Some people have pairs that dont even exist or ones they dont own. I dont really own all these pitbosses in mine ;). Its all an illusion!!

Username Hidden said:
Also this nonsense about you selling your profile pic is funny. Its a good pic so I say you are allowed. Some people have pairs that dont even exist or ones they dont own. I dont really own all these pitbosses in mine ;). Its all an illusion!!

Humble ass bro! lol!! sending you a pm later!

One last bump...

I would like it i just cant buy anything for 4 weeks lol.

Username Hidden said:
I would like it i just cant buy anything for 4 weeks lol.
Lol...I understand...

Status
Not open for further replies.