• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold LNIB - Oakley Romeo 2 X Metal w/ Black Iridium Polarized

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hi all,

I got this LNIB Oakley Romeo 2 X Metal w/ Black Iridium Polarized for sale.

This is LNIB (Like New In Box) pair. Frame, lenses, rubber all good, no scratch. Left lens internal has small defect at the edge of lens, not affecting vision. (See pict) Nosebridge is tight.

This is never worn pair.

All in: box is crisp, coin, based foam removed, spare rubber (nosepad Small & temple shock 25), mf bag.

Asking 410$ OBO PayPal G&S, EMS shipping included (3-7days)

* iPhone is out of battery...so not very easy to take pictures with an iPad. Let me know if you need more pict.

IMG_1457.JPG
IMG_1458.JPG
IMG_1461.JPG
IMG_1472.JPG

IMG_1461.JPG IMG_1465.JPG IMG_1464.JPG IMG_1473.JPG IMG_1463.JPG IMG_1462.JPG IMG_1459.JPG IMG_1460.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Bring it up... take it before somebody do ;)

I presume the defect on the edge of the left lens is the start of peeling or delamination?

Please correct me if I am wrong. Cheers

Username Hidden said:
I presume the defect on the edge of the left lens is the start of peeling or delamination?

Please correct me if I am wrong. Cheers
Yes, it is a start and I'd say very very very very tiny. If a new lenses rate 10/10, this would be 9/10. Right lenses is new. And the price of this set at 410$ reflects that defect, or else I would sell it for 450$ a mint set.

Top member to deal with, and this guy ships super fast....

GLWS Kimsan

Username Hidden said:
Yes, it is a start and I'd say very very very very tiny. If a new lenses rate 10/10, this would be 9/10. Right lenses is new. And the price of this set at 410$ reflects that defect, or else I would sell it for 450$ a mint set.

Overall a nice pair to have. If only OEM Romeo 2 lenses are as easy to have as Juliets or @Chris A Hardaway starts to custom cut these, I would get them in a heartbeat.

GLWS and beautiful pair you have there.

Username Hidden said:
Overall a nice pair to have. If only OEM Romeo 2 lenses are as easy to have as Juliets or @Chris A Hardaway starts to custom cut these, I would get them in a heartbeat.

GLWS and beautiful pair you have there.
Linegear Japan do a nice range of lenses for the R2 my friend, it's just a pity they don't do the rubber kit...... What Ya say Kimsan ;);) are they in the pipeline? I imagine it would help the R2 make a comeback, they seem to have dropped off the face of the earth lately.

This pair is spf.

@stevepc74 : R2 rubber is not in the making :(

Status
Not open for further replies.