• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold LNWOB American Heritage Holbrooks

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Selling a LNWOB pair of American Heritage Holbrooks, only listing this way because were on a Oakley Display stand. Glasses are new never worn, no scratches, dings, bumps, or bruises. I have searched high and low for the box but can't seem to find it.

Comes with original "We the People" microbes and glasses.

Asking $120 G&S all in shipping to CONUS. Will not ship international, sorry to my friends across the water.

IMG_0710.JPG
IMG_0711.JPG
IMG_0712.JPG
IMG_0713.JPG
IMG_0714.JPG

Some people reacted to this post.
bump

Every time I see "Heritage" in a sale post thats all I see, only to be disappointed its not a Kill Switch bezel.:(
Bump for a good O bro.

Username Hidden said:
Every time I see "Heritage" in a sale post thats all I see, only to be disappointed its not a Kill Switch bezel.:(
Bump for a good O bro.
Just keep looking, one day we will get you that Heritage. Wait aren't you retired lol

Username Hidden said:
Just keep looking, one day we will get you that Heritage. Wait aren't you retired lol
I guess I am no quitter. Plus its just a bezel, a little accessory like the other bezel I just got. Pics coming, have to finish the Kustom Killer Switch.

Username Hidden said:
Bump for a good O bro.
I know I have most killswitch bezels. I'll need to check

Last edited:
Doing the Monday bump TTT

Status
Not open for further replies.