• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lobsterskins

The only pairs I've seen on ebay are the red and blue pairs rhe orange pair I haven't seen on ebay under active or completed listings. Care to share the ebay link resellers have listed?

You may be mistaking the red pair for the orange but I assure you that pair was never for sale. If there is a pair out there it would be a promo pair given out to friends and family.
No... the orange pair is a unicorn... to be seen briefly in the years to come for the price of a bag of gold nuggets I am sure... maybe I misunderstood the "are came out"

I’m kind of hurt you don’t believe me..

F6444020-C0BC-4BC7-A7AB-8921294634EC.png

Dayum.... Just saw the price they were listed at ... 😫 Guess someone really wanted them!
Honestly I thought the same but they could be a 1/1 with box and such. If you look closely you notice no label so a true proto never to be released. Could have had an offer made on it as well.

Honestly I thought the same but they could be a 1/1 with box and such. If you look closely you notice no label so a true proto never to be released. Could have had an offer made on it as well.
I’m curious as to if they are the ones Evan had on his Instagram… will we ever know 🤪

Yea it sold lower... its crossed out... the orange actually looks pretty cool... too bad they did not release it but then again it makes it special to...