• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Local Pawn Shop Has These Are They Real? Value?

lawman0210

Oakley Expert
btv3.jpg
best pictures I could take in the store
Anyone know if the are real?
The value?
Rarity?

2ofw.jpg

gax8.jpg

zxqf.jpg

i16e.jpg

p5ju.jpg
h9s2.jpg
xcbo.jpg
qto4.jpg
1m54.jpg

Oakley is clearing out a lot of their Olympic themed stuff. So that being said I would not give a whole lot for the fuel cells maybe max 60 since they are used.

Wasn't aware of that.....$100 for both and you are good tops.

I would say 100 for both, 150 is way to high for both. I had a pawn shop try to sell me a Troy Lee Eyepatch non pol for 100 bucks and the lens was scratched pretty bad. I offered 65 and they said no so I left. Ended up getting a pair that was like new for under 100 so my advice is depending on condition and how much they will work with you. Pawn shops arent a really good place to score a deal. They want to make money, thats why they are in business. Good luck man.

These are as new as they get. I love Pawn shops. If used to manage one. If you know how to work it you can get some great deals. I picked up a Dyson Ball vac today new in box for 160.00 out the door. Wife has been bothering me for 1 1/2 years to get her one. Its amazing how they get more and more spoiled. Hoover, kirby, Dyson standard, dyson monster and now the Dyson Ball.

Thank you I think you just saved me some $$$. i think there asking price was 75.00 so that means my frequent flyer discount may have been to 65 out the door. Is this frogskin by chance a harder to find model?

Back