• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Local store closing, wondering what I should offer on x metal cases

Jesse_M

Oakley Enthusiast
Nebraska
Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and did not ever even think of purchasing cases until I saw all of the awesome stuff you guys have.

Anyway, a local athletic store is closing, and all of their Oakleys themselves are 20% off and once the store closes, the x metal cases are for sale.

I have yet to talk to the owner on price, but wanted to ask here about what I should negotiate on them. I can get pics, but description from my memory is 2 cases that are probably 16-18" square and have drawers on the bottom, and one large case about 4' wide and 16-18" deep. All in great shape.

I also would be willing to help people out on these as I do not need or want all 3 and would be willing to ship if anyone ever has.

Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks in advance, Jesse

Start at $200 and go from there for the big one. Half for the smaller one.

Also. Are you in an area where lots of people wihld be trying to get them?

I didn't think they were worth what eBay shows lol.

Awesome, about what I thought. Was going to ask if they'd do $300 for all.

I'm in BFE Nebraska, so doubtful. Only others interested would be stores/dr offices I believe

I didn't think they were worth what eBay shows lol.

Awesome, about what I thought. Was going to ask if they'd do $300 for all.

I'm in BFE Nebraska, so doubtful. Only others interested would be stores/dr offices I believe
Do that then. $300 for all. Good luck

A general question for anyone out there that night help set price expectations...

Does Oakley make dealers buy the cases or do they give them to the dealer for free?

I wondered this myself. Great question!

I also know these cases have been in this specific store for YEARS and have never "upgraded" them. So I wonder if they do have to purchase them.

Back