• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Local Sunglass Hut

littledane

Oakley Beginner
Went to my local sunglass hut this morning and picked up a pair of polarized fuelcell's for $100. They had 2 pair, i wish i had another $100 i would have bought both. The sales rep said they had been on the shelf for about 2 months now. Im surprised no one bought them yet.

Did you get the discount because they were on display for a while? Because I am not surprised that they haven't sold out. They are probably standard editions. Either matte black, tortoise, or ghost text...

IDK what Oakley's policy is, but I like Sunglass Hut, but if you break a pair of Sunglasses, you can get a new one for half of what you paid for

I recently found out about the clearance section from my co-worker. I can't remember which Ducati model he got but it was only $50. I got a Silver and Black Fast Jacket today for $150. The only thing bad is it probably sat there for a long time and everyone tried it on. My pair has some small scratches but I don't care. Also, my second set of lenses were wrong but I'll get them switched out next week. It was supposed to come with one pair of Jade Iridium and one pair of Blue Iridium lenses I got three Jade and one Blue lens. I'll be checking out the clearance section a lot more from now.

IDK what Oakley's policy is, but I like Sunglass Hut, but if you break a pair of Sunglasses, you can get a new one for half of what you paid for

I just got a Fast Jacket today on clearance and the sales person circled that part. It says original retail price. That makes a replacement a pretty good deal but it's only from 91 days to a year.

Latest Posts

Back