• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Location Specific Stuff

I have a location specific tee from there. There's a California microfiber bag... I have a few Oakley Angels shirts too

I want the microfiberbags and shirt Puerto Rico if cheap enough
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Since he's been here amount of time you can pm him. He just doesn't have access to the exchange
2) Why Can't I send a Private Message to another member?

Similar to Exchange Access outlined above, in order to send Private Messages you must meet the following requirements:
  • Be a member for a minimum of 14 days
  • Have at least 15 useful posts
  • For the Misc./Everything Else area, you must be a member for 30 Days!
This is to prevent out of exchange transactions from occurring. If you have a question, there is no need to PM, simply post a thread in the appropriate discussion area.

2) Why Can't I send a Private Message to another member?

Similar to Exchange Access outlined above, in order to send Private Messages you must meet the following requirements:
  • Be a member for a minimum of 14 days
  • Have at least 15 useful posts
  • For the Misc./Everything Else area, you must be a member for 30 Days!
This is to prevent out of exchange transactions from occurring. If you have a question, there is no need to PM, simply post a thread in the appropriate discussion area.
He can pm :) . I think this rule was made so people use the forum, not just join one day to buy or sell then leave.. A lot of people, even long time members say it was a long time before they even posted. There are some that are just not talkers like Frank and me