• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Location to obtain authentic Oakley polarized lens

There are members on this forum who provide custom cut services from all over the world. However, polar lenses are quite hard to custom cut properly and cheap lenses are not easy to come by. If you're price conscious, then you may need to drop the requirement of matching the same base curve of the lens (not recommended) or drop the polarization.

Oakley RX costs a fair bit and may be available for very tiny prescriptions. Not worthwhile from my side of town as it'd cost 310+ for a pair of polar RX lenses irrespective of your prescription requirement (as long as it's within the range that Oakley can do).

Oakley retail pricing from framesdirect.com is quoting a pair of RX ice polar lenses at $323

That's assuming they can still offer the service for older frames. I've recently enquired about RX lenses for older frames from my side of the world and Oakley came back with a dead "no" and will no longer take the jobs.

Back