• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Locations/Brand(s) To Grab Up Some Temple Shocks For Juliet Xmetal?

IllinoisXMetal

Oakley Beginner
Hey folks!

Been looking around, searched the forums and haven't really found a good spot to see reviews on aftermarket rubbers (walleva/linegear). Would prefer OEM replacements, but little luck finding them.

Have looked on ebay and amazon and a few other sites (and even ordered a few black sets at Oakley.com- didn't know till I opened em they dont come with the shocks, only the nosepiece and armbars).....FYI they have black and rootbeer in stock for $10.... =)

I know yall are the pros, so which brand do you prefer? And where you snatching em up at? Use ebay? Amazon? The Forum (here)? Other site(s)?

Looking for a black set (15s are fine- never used 25s so not sure) and a red set (full rubbers-all the way around).

Thanks ahead of time for your reviews and time!

Plenty of people on the forum have exactly what you're looking for, once you spend some time you can hit up the exchange and broadcast it there. I'm sure someone will send you a PM with just this message honestly.

A lot of people, including myself like the Linegear rubbers.. They're not as grippy as OEM, but they're still really well done, and when you order a set, you get EVERYTHING. Can be pricey, and will eat through your wallet as you see all the sweet colors they have.

Thanks Hando! This may sound strange, but is there 'fake' linegear? I saw two sites, one US and one that shipped through china (ebay).....do I trust either one? Kinda wondering which sites will be legit and not a hassle to order from.

Do I only search for Juliet or would any other xmetal styles fit on them? Romeo or XX maybe?

I didn't think posting in the exchange would work for such a small want/need like mine, I thought it was more for glasses themselves.

Cool, thanks kronin! I just hit up a few sets of lenses/rubbers on ebay (walleva) it was a buy one get one 50% off. Will order a set of linegear too, the price seemed too cheap to pass up, even if they aren't original.

To add to what Kronin said, yes, absolutely with the fees. Unfortunately for me, he doesn't have the AE option for states... so I have to go through the ebay store which is

linegear05 on eBay

The guy who runs it is awesome, English isn't the best, but if you have any questions or requests, he'll get right with you. His name is Daisuke.

Back