• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Lock and key

mardo

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
I have two medicine cabinet display cases missing the locks and keys. Anyone have 2 of each I could purchase?
a356523bdae0e186c80cd540bff95f32.jpg

Yep Home Depot has them. Should be one of these. They sell different sizes of cylinder depths so just get what measures what you need.

I just got myself a old school counter top and thought the key from my single wide tower would work in the countertop lock, but doesn't. Need to replace the countertop lock anyways as it's bit used. I know nothing about locks other than how they work and purpose. Do I just remove the lock from the cabinet and show the Home Depot people what I have and they'll know what to do, or is it more complicated than that. $5 sounds like a great fix.

I just got myself a old school counter top and thought the key from my single wide tower would work in the countertop lock, but doesn't. Need to replace the countertop lock anyways as it's bit used. I know nothing about locks other than how they work and purpose. Do I just remove the lock from the cabinet and show the Home Depot people what I have and they'll know what to do, or is it more complicated than that. $5 sounds like a great fix.

Yes, if you take the old one with you, you should be able to match them up. They are usually in baggies for the different lengths. Compare them and you’re good to go. As you mentioned, you should be able to ask the employees for help if needed.

This one should be keyed the same as your mega tower. (If the key to your tower says 415, it’s 100% the same)

Latest Posts

Back