• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

LOCKED OUT!

dustin lariscy

Oakley Beginner
I was lucky enough to score a single metal display case for 75 bucks. Only problem is, is that it does not have the keys. I have been on Youtube for the past week trying to figure out how to pick these locks. Unfortunately, I am getting no where... haha. I came here as a last resort to see if someone had an extra key of some sort what would work to open this up. I would return if needed no problem. I am desperate! Help me haha

From what I have heard there are just a few combinations of keys take a look on the lock and I believe there is a number or a letter and a number that will tell us the key it matches. At least someone would have an idea if they have the key you are looking for.

Worst case scenario I had to on my double wide drill out the lock on the bottom to get in. It really wasn't that difficult and I just replaced it with a standard cam lock. They can be ordered in sets with all matching keys.

That is what I was thinking but I had looked and cannot seem to find any numbers or letters. I actually bought all new locks from Lowes thinking I could just pick these but I was wrong haha. Hoping someone on here has some sort of idea. I don't like the idea of drilling. Thanks for the help though.

With some barrel locks you can take large channel locks and turn it. Just don't scratch your case.

Not sure if you can but on the spine case I had. I took the hinges off the doors to get into the bottom compartment. Removed the locker once the doors were off.

I have 2 original keys I can send u for 10.00. If they don't work send them back. They worked on 3 single towers (all that I ever tried) but didn't work on my double 3.0. Very easy to pick by the way

Back