• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Loeb Vs. Rossi

iupui1299

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
I am planning on purchasing my first pair of Jupiter Sqaured here in the next few days. I have a Friends & Family invitation and plan on using it on one of these pairs. I absolutely love the fit of the Jupiter Squared. The problem is I can't make up my mind on which one to get. The Sebastian Loeb version or the Rossi? I keep going back and forth but can't seem to make up my mind. Which pair would you lean towards if you had to choose between the two? Thanks for any decision making insight! And don't say get both....that option keeps popping up in my mind as well.

Get both if its that close...but as far as driving/riding capability is not comparable. They are two completely different disciplines, but Sebass and Rossi are both some of the best in the business.

I say Rossi first then Loeb. I feel like Rossi are a bit better looking as Loeb's look more "normal". But good luck man, I suggest to just try both and decide at the store :wink:

Back