• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Logo printed off center on new Frogskins

Should I return them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Send then to @SoulFulFrog . He is the frog-king and does excellent custom work. I have a pair of blacked out frogs that he did for me and i absolutely love them.....and im not even a big fan of frogs in general.....

Pics:

View attachment 554513 View attachment 554514

What?! You actually own a pair of frogs? For the amount of bashing you do on them, LOL!

There was a stint where OCP had some matte black frogs with the logo missing the screen print. Collectors considered this an error and ended up causing a frenzy. I got one myself with Jade lenses. I'll take a pic of them when i get home later today.

What?! You actually own a pair of frogs? For the amount of bashing you do on them, LOL!

There was a stint where OCP had some matte black frogs with the logo missing the screen print. Collectors considered this an error and ended up causing a frenzy. I got one myself with Jade lenses. I'll take a pic of them when i get home later today.

I have 2 frogs. This one as well, which gets worn once per year on Independence day

20180703_142042.jpg

Id also like to get a liberty staple.

I think that is common now..I've heard that with lux and frogs. Alot of the pairs are coming with the Oakley print off..to be honest I'd return them if it bugs you. The fact they sell new frogs in the stores for 130 plus is ridiculous in itself so they can at least make them look perfect like they used to.

Raising prices while reducing quality. Yay.

I would normally agree to return them so that they at least know they ****ed up, but given that the OP said he purchased OCP via the website, he's probably not near a store to easily exchange. Plus dealing with Oakley/Lux CS is a PITA. They might even try to charge him a restock fee or worse yet, simply return for a refund and then make him buy a new pair. This process could take weeks and it may not be worth his time. That's why i suggested removing the paint, which OP seems to prefer.

Raising prices while reducing quality. Yay.

I would normally agree to return them so that they at least know they ****ed up, but given that the OP said he purchased OCP via the website, he's probably not near a store to easily exchange. Plus dealing with Oakley/Lux CS is a PITA. They might even try to charge him a restock fee or worse yet, simply return for a refund and then make him buy a new pair. This process could take weeks and it may not be worth his time. That's why i suggested removing the paint, which OP seems to prefer.

If you see my post about the issue I had with my OCP Radar EV after multiple calls they offered me a "one time exception" (apparently OCP pairs aren't eligible for returns/exchanges per website) to mail them back and return them for the $253 and repurchase another custom. Estimated around 3-4 weeks total. I said nope and am keeping them.

Latest Posts

Back