• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Logo printed off center on new Frogskins

Should I return them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you see my post about the issue I had with my OCP Radar EV after multiple calls they offered me a "one time exception" (apparently OCP pairs aren't eligible for returns/exchanges per website) to mail them back and return them for the $253 and repurchase another custom. Estimated around 3-4 weeks total. I said nope and am keeping them.

I did, and i think it's ridiculous that they would do that to you given it was their fault to begin with. I wonder if reporting them to the BBB would do anything?

I did, and i think it's ridiculous that they would do that to you given it was their fault to begin with. I wonder if reporting them to the BBB would do anything?
I have no clue. It sucks being a pretty ocd type person. But something I'm just gonna deal with. I hope OP fixes it. Is it really that off center? I cant tell from pics.

It's off by maybe a mm or 2. Looks like it'd be hard to tell unless you were looking for it. Thing is, if it were my pair, just knowing it was off would bug me to no end.

Those defects n' flaws give you that nice warm feeling inside knowing you got a handmade product, where there's always the chance of human error...

Screen Shot 2018-11-30 at 12.10.33 PM.png

If I'm buying something brand new I hope it to be as close to flawless as possible, so I'd go about getting a replacement while I still could so long as it doesn't cost me extra... On the other hand, if I got a good deal on them an plan to wear them regularly - my only real concern is the condition of the lenses.

Back