• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold London Police Package (#501)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Oakley London Police Package
Written in Hyperbeast

Back in ‘98 a few Englishmen known as The London Police headed out to Amsterdam, the world of illicit drugs and red light districts to revamp the aesthetically boring drug capital of the world. The city soon became marked by characters known “LADS”. From 2002 onwards, The London Police would send out representatives to all corners of the globe to mark the streets with LADS.

As part of Oakley’s Artist Series Collection, Oakley offered up a comprehensive package including not only signature GASCAN sunglasses but also CROWBAR googles, custom hoodie and a special zippered case with original The London Police artwork. The whole package is priced at $500 USD, with a limited 500 available. However, the GASCAN will be available outside the package with a price of $170 USD.

EBay has this listed at $1500

Oakley London Police Gascan Set | eBay
There were 500 sets made, rumored to be 501, given to an employee as some reward….whatever!!! This is #501, complete and never opened. Do you trust me……..YOU SHOULD NOT 🤣

I can open it if you purchase, if you want. Or you can trust me as I trusted Joe🤬.

Ok never mind. Lets open it together, we may both be surprised.

(also pictured are the contents, from the Hyperbeast article.)

SOLD no trades, no surprises. (I hope)!
International splits the shipping costs.
Timely arrival not gaurenteed🤷🏻‍♂️

Leaving this open, if anyone wants to take a shot at me, bring it on, just remember...you are unarmed in a battle of wits 😂.

This is a nice collector item. Probably nicer if opened.
B27E1D10-EBE4-470D-A5C8-D27F3E44340E.jpeg
CA3F51C0-8A04-4B88-BD2F-CEE460BEDA22.jpeg
D391A182-3B3B-4BB8-8936-4B4B5A2009D5.jpeg

1615236359110.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
$5 you have a deal sir!

I'll do $10!

You are too late to the party, missed the 5$ sale, raised by someone a bit more intelligent the the one who wrote it.🤣

Username Hidden said:
You are too late to the party, missed the 5$ sale, raised by someone a bit more intelligent the the one who wrote it.🤣
I pmd right away I call BS 😢😂

Username Hidden said:
I pmd right away I call BS 😢😂
LOl
you should not be so hard on yourself. I would go with goat $hit.

If only I hadn’t spent so much buddy I’d snap this up

Username Hidden said:
If only I hadn’t spent so much buddy I’d snap this up
Yeah, you have been kind of burning through the cash. Been there, thats way I am here..LOL

Username Hidden said:
Yeah, you have been kind of burning through the cash. Been there, thats way I am here..LOL
Yes gone mad time to slow down but we both know the addiction is crazy

no more room at the casa, or the office. if you charge a $5 miniaturizing fee to 10:1 scale I would be in, a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back