• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Long Over Due Up Date

Thanks guys, i have been busy lately hahahaha but its a good busy.

@kylethesid- i love my beats, they are the best head phones ive ever owned. whats the deal with your battery problem?? ive never had a problem with batterys other then them dying out on me.

@kylethesid- i love my beats, they are the best head phones ive ever owned. whats the deal with your battery problem?? ive never had a problem with batterys other then them dying out on me.

No problem yet other than a strange ticking if i switch them from iphone to computer, but i was just wondering if the batteries were an issue for you. I don't know how much music you listen to or for how long on them, but many people have said their batteries die out after just two hours. Could've been cheap batteries or something. Thanks for the feedback!

@wrist - im pretty sure they were, if u wanna know more pm me

@kylethesid - hmmm weird I dont have any problems, and ive used them for hrs at a time without problems. on a plain form Chicago to Orlando and back with the same batteries. I give them the thumbs up and love them. Hope that helps man!