• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Long sought-after Juliets

saulsaul

I am Jim Jannard...
Tokyo
Mine, all mine! Dr. Evil laugh.

I've been looking long and hard for mint, full-set, matching serial, Juliet TiO and Ruby (X). Finally!

The TiO2 feels like it's never been worn. The Ruby belonged to an Oakley Japan staff member who bought it and kept it unopened in a dark closet. The hinges feel like they've not been opened. Picture doesn't do the lenses justice - not that pure, first run level of purple, but a very healthy dose of purple in there (serial is below 10K).

Luckily I have slightly poorer quality, bag only versions for daily wear. These are going into the saulsaul vault in Geneva, for now ;-)

IMG_1582.JPG

Mine, all mine! Dr. Evil laugh.

I've been looking long and hard for mint, full-set, matching serial, Juliet TiO and Ruby (X). Finally!

The TiO2 feels like it's never been worn. The Ruby belonged to an Oakley Japan staff member who bought it and kept it unopened in a dark closet. The hinges feel like they've not been opened. Picture doesn't do the lenses justice - not that pure, first run level of purple, but a very healthy dose of purple in there (serial is below 10K).

Luckily I have slightly poorer quality, bag only versions for daily wear. These are going into the saulsaul vault in Geneva, for now ;-)

View attachment 223520

Congratulations............patience was all it took.

Back