• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Long term Value Orange Face hollow point

Xmetal74

Oakley Beginner
Ok guys im a hard core oakley collector just wanted some opinions on long term value of a pristine Oakley hollow point.I do have it on ebay right now but im thinking of just keeping it .. Becuase of how rare it is ..what do you guys think??

I really wouldn't say it's rare. But in terms of keeping it would totally be up to you. Will you regret it after you sell it? Do you need the money? It's absolutely a sweet watch but at the end of the day it's a watch...

I’ve gone back and forth on selling my Hollow point as well. I have a red one. It would be good to pay off some bills but at the same time I will probably regret selling it.

If you don’t need the money right away, I’d say keep it longer. It will probably be worth more in the future. It was only discontinued about 6-7 years ago.

I really wouldn't say it's rare. But in terms of keeping it would totally be up to you. Will you regret it after you sell it? Do you need the money? It's absolutely a sweet watch but at the end of the day it's a watch...
Orange face is a rare color , most were made in black face and white face

Orange face is a rare color , most were made in black face and white face
Eh I’d say orange is less readily available but not rare ...

The all red face HP... now that is definitely much more rare ...
B695DB4E-C95B-4447-ABCA-B0BA20FC5094.png

Back