• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Long time Juliet owner, Brand new addict!

PapioXmetal

"Yall play too damn much" - Q
Omaha, NE
Hello all, I am a long time Juliet owner (one pair, plasma/fire) since around 2000. However recently, that pair after two tune ups and a few lenses, was stolen out of my truck. So the search was on for replacements as I could not drive without Juliets! In the following three weeks I have acquired 3 Juliets and a 24k XX! The theft got me thinking... I need to stock up so I can wear these things for life! And thats now my goal. Below is a list of purchases (and just a little gloating on the steal imo)

Polished / BiP - 9 of 10. Paid fiat price on ebay
2 pairs Polished / Ice. Both good pairs, loose nose bridge and bad lenses. First is already at Xman's doorstep going to plasma / vr28. Second pair will probably go to him as well for his matte black. Havnt decided on lens yet. CL finds for $50 each!

And finally a second gen 24k XX! Solid 7/8 of 10. These are not exactly my style but for $100 I could not say no! I actually would like to trade straight up for a nice carbon/BiP juliet (once I get to 15 posts of course!)

I have enjoyed this forum for awhile, just finally have the real itch to join in! I will posts pics as I get some pairs cleaned up!

Dave

Oh! And I just picked a pair of Half X's for the wife! She's always complained about her cheap crappy shades compared to my Cadillacs! So that makes 5 x metals in 3 weeks! Shhhhhhh..... I know.:behindsofa:

:welcome: to the forum!

And, sorry about your stolen Juliet. That's kinda suck. But now you have more and good that you sharing the love with your wife.

Back