• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Long time lurker first time poster..

teamzarzycki

Oakley Beginner
Florida
Ive been in the Oakley game since the mid to late nineties starting with some Minutes and some other pair that I can't quite remember at the moment.

I've been through several pairs of glasses, Fives, Gascan, Juliet, Mars, Romeo 1.0..
Been to the Main headquarters in Irvine, CA

I still have my Jawbone that I had custom assembled at the Oakley Vault in Tampa in around 2009. Matte black, silver bolts VR28BIP and G30 IIP. My favorite of all the Oakley glasses I have ever owned. The lenses need help at the moment I'm scouring for new stuff but aftermarket still hasn't caught up, even the big players.

Bought my then girlfriend now wife some Plaintiffs and Hall Pass, my son is kicking around in Quarter Jackets and I just bought a pair of Racing Jacket 2.0 with some extra parts and bad lenses for 70 bucks on Poshmark of all places.

I love all things Oakley,I had an SI Field Vest in XS from the early 2000s and I used to wear it out when I was still a musician. If I tried to put that on now I could probably get a pulse on the sole of my foot (think sausage in a casing)... I was silly. I am silly. Ask my wife.

maxresdefault.jpg

You can be an "ex-musician"?
Welcome to the Madness you've postponed so long...
:hi:
Right now I'm teaching my 4 year old son. He's pretty amazing. Loves him some Moon Hooch, Iron Maiden, Korpiklaani, Paul Simon, Journey, CKY..

He's all over the place but has 4 limb independence on the drums, syncopates like a madman, and can differentiate lots of time signatures. He's timing is fairly impeccable for a 4 year old.

But other than that, I tend to shy away from acknowledging my time as a drummer for a touring band. If not for that I wouldn't have met my wife or had my son. I maintain it was only reason I endured 15 years of it.

Back