• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Long time no speak - Holy grail in RJ's...

RacingJacketFAN

Oakley Enthusiast
hey guys , been over 1 year since i connected, life , many things got me 'disconnected' but obviusly my love for the oakley racing jackets (gen1/2) and PRO M frames, are still here.
today . . i got the Holy grail from trixie :D i know he is here somewhere . .

1577283825681.png

it was the LAST colour i was missing :) now i have a full , complete RJ gen1 and RJ gen2 collection , :D

it was a true XMAS gift , and as a added bonus. . .with Positive Red's on them . . hehehehe

There was a seller last January who popped up on ebay and sold a bunch of rare RJ's. A few of us got some and trixie got a couple as well. He got that frame for $150 and resold it on ebay for like $500 with FAKE +red lenses in it.

So, congratulations.....I guess.

Trump . thanks for the advice true said. i did purchase for big bucks . i dont mind because they are worth it..
. . but the 'FAKE' lenses.. got me pissed off..
@Trixie can you let me know , if the lenses are fake we might need to sort some arrangement?
regards

The lenses may have been cut from a Plaintiff Squared donor she was selling, but ask her to tell you what she cut them from.

Also, what is the base color look thru of them? It looks a bit blue to me..(in your pictures).

i have already msg trixie to understand the fuzz about the lenses,
@htrap2294 regarding the photo true that look blue'ish' but let me get more info .
i'm happy for the purchase obviusly , but if the lenses are fake. . .it's not cool. . just that..

i have already msg trixie to understand the fuzz about the lenses,
@htrap2294 regarding the photo true that look blue'ish' but let me get more info .
i'm happy for the purchase obviusly , but if the lenses are fake. . .it's not cool. . just that..

If anything, if she can't verify the lenses then ask for a discount. She has an extremely bad reputation for selling fake lenses/being extremely shady about lens donors.

Back