• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Long time Oakley fan first post

Evildor

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Hello all, thank you for this great place. Have many pairs of Oakley sunglasses, a watch and lots of apparel. Joined this group to be able to talk to like minded people and get info. First question is who repairs Romeos. I live in Az, was given info to a guy who does all x metals from another forum, contacted him by email and Facebook and got nothing. Please any help would be great

Little loose around the nose. Don’t know if it’s the rubber or needs to be tightened.

Gaskets might be shot also, check those before you clamp down on them. Also don't clamp to tight or you will crack the lens ...
if not now, eventually.
Welcome
Also, you have now entered the Oakley Twilight Zone.......soon to spend all your money....
if not now, eventually.
:help:

Hello all, thank you for this great place. Have many pairs of Oakley sunglasses, a watch and lots of apparel. Joined this group to be able to talk to like minded people and get info. First question is who repairs Romeos. I live in Az, was given info to a guy who does all x metals from another forum, contacted him by email and Facebook and got nothing. Please any help would be great
If you have a Romeo II. In that case you need to have the Nose Flex Couplers changed.
A number of members offer Tune-up Service.

Can you shoot us a pic if your glasses so we can see exactly what you're dealing with?

Oh! And.....
MemorableRingedCockroach-max-1mb.gif

Thank you for the info. I have the Romeo 1. Everything is tight and I do think the rubber is shot. My Juliet’s are nice and snug and that how I would like to have my Romeo set up.

Latest Posts

Back