• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Long Time Oakley Lover, New Forum Member From Tennessee

Yeah so now he would be a 16 year Oakley fan. He could definitely get a premium membership by now. Good call @Wesleypipesyo I think we need to call out all of the old members that have less than 10 posts and get them to re-attend the forum.

Maybe @cacatman can compile a list of all of the members that are no longer active :behindsofa::popcorn:
Thanks for the mention. Although I usually try to accommodate requests, I’ll have to decline this one!!!!

Thanks for the mention. Although I usually try to accommodate requests, I’ll have to decline this one!!!!
Lol. Yeah I was hoping that you would. That’s a long list and you would have to add to it Daily!!!! People just check in for values and then head to eBay with the item, never hearing from them again.

He wasn’t even here 10 days. Made 13 posts altogether. Started 6/23 and ended 6/23

Capture+_2018-09-06-08-29-55.png

That says 6-13-12 was the join date and he was last seen on 6-23-12. That's ten days. Your Virginia math seems off.

Yeah so now he would be a 16 year Oakley fan. He could definitely get a premium membership by now. Good call @Wesleypipesyo I think we need to call out all of the old members that have less than 10 posts and get them to re-attend the forum.

Maybe @cacatman can compile a list of all of the members that are no longer active :behindsofa::popcorn:
Here here!!! Another list, and one I can get behind.

Latest Posts

Back